1. When at the doctor the nurse tells you "Your weight gain looks great." My weight gain looks great!! Every woman deserves to hear those words sometime in her life.






2. I don't ever say "What should I wear today?" Near the end I have maybe 2 outfits that fit and, yes, they are frumpy and comfortable. It's fabulous.

3. When getting on the train, people part like the Red Sea to give up their seats. Even Mr. Tatooed Muscle Man (who wouldn't give up his seat to Mother Teresa) is jumping out of his chair. Ahhhhhh. I feel like a queen. Or maybe a big elephant barging through.

4. No one questions me when I feel liking eating a second dinner right before bed. It's for the baby OKAY :)

5. No need to suck in the stomach to look good in that dress or in those cute jeans. Just let it all hang out in all its glory!

And, there you have it! I feel better and I'm sure you have stopped reading by now :)
P.S. If you ARE still reading . . . . . this is funny:

5 comments:
You crack me up. You seriously have the cutest posts ever. Maybe this will give you a little hope. I personally thought the second time around was much easier. You don't stress out about the little things so much and just enjoy the moments, especially knowing how quick it goes by.
HAHAHA OH Kristin I miss you! Is that picture showing the baby's foot REAL?! Can that really happen? And I'm glad you have FINALLY learned not to put your kids in the fishtank. :)
I remember those few weeks before the baby comes, I personally started to think of all the little things like: not being able to hold my pee in when I heard running water (that was after the birth of the baby of course), the brutal knuckles in the tummy when the nurses helped the blood clot yuck to come out . . . Okay, that's probably not what you need to hear right now:0) You vent all you want on your blog! Let it all out girl. I'm excited for you!
I never heard that my weight gain was good.....but you deserve it because you look amazing!!! You have the thinnest face and the littlest baby bump I have ever seen!!!! YOU GO!!! and the freakouts won't stop till way after the baby is here :) I still freakout sometimes when I see the TWO of them!
Haha I love this!
Post a Comment