Here are some random videos that I have been meaning to post for the Grandparents (and anyone else who likes my children ;) )
The days when Andy is teething, the ONLY person who can make him smile or laugh is big brother. (I know that plastic bags and children don't mix. They were highly supervised during the making of this video :) )
The days when Andy is teething, the ONLY person who can make him smile or laugh is big brother. (I know that plastic bags and children don't mix. They were highly supervised during the making of this video :) )
Baby is sitting up. Yay!
(I have no idea why this video is sideways but I CANNOT fix it. So, if you get a kink in your neck - my apologies.)
2 comments:
cute videos, and I love your new glasses.
I'm not a grandparent, but I love your kids! So I loved the videos!
Post a Comment