I was so wrong on the forecast.
Tuesday was 106 degrees and today it is going to be 107.
Oh my goodness!!!!
I am not meant for this kind of weather.
It makes me sooooo grumpy.
So, I have to watch this video to make me feel better.
Hopefully it will make your day better too.

Tuesday was 106 degrees and today it is going to be 107.
Oh my goodness!!!!
I am not meant for this kind of weather.
It makes me sooooo grumpy.
So, I have to watch this video to make me feel better.
Hopefully it will make your day better too.

2 comments:
We had that kind of weather at the beginning of July and our AC went out. I am feeling for all of you! Now it is raining a lot and only in the 90s. It is so much nicer, plus we have AC again.
i long for that weather it is only 55 in Rexburg this morning and the high yesterday was only 72. I love the heat it just doesn't feel like summer without it. and we are putting on jackets i wish i could just say put on your flipflops and lets go.
Post a Comment