I love picking beautiful dandelions.


I love that he is my king
THIS PHOTO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO A VIOLATION MARITAL BYLAWS.
THOU SHALL NOT POST SILLY PHOTOS OF YOUR HUSBAND ON YOUR BLOG NO MATTER HOW "CUTE" YOU THINK IT IS.
and I am his queen.

I also love when I am in the mood to create something as ridiculous as the aforementioned.
My apologies Davin.
THIS PHOTO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO A VIOLATION MARITAL BYLAWS.
THOU SHALL NOT POST SILLY PHOTOS OF YOUR HUSBAND ON YOUR BLOG NO MATTER HOW "CUTE" YOU THINK IT IS.
and I am his queen.

I also love when I am in the mood to create something as ridiculous as the aforementioned.
My apologies Davin.



5 comments:
Did you really think I was going to be ok with that?
I knew you'd love it.
How dare you remove things from my blog. Now no one will know how adorable you are!
hey can you email me that picture of Davin? You've really piqued my curiosity. :)
Uh oh-then I guess if you have to remove silly husband pictures then me and Dave may not have a blog anymore!
Davin-I want to see this picture!
Post a Comment