Friday, July 10, 2009

Things I Loved This Week . . . . .

I loved that this boy fell asleep on the floor right before dinner. Dav and I had dinner all to ourselves. Yay for a date night! :)


I love that we made "homemade" cupcakes.

I even let Christopher put them in the oven.



I love that every bed time he has to line up all these things in order to feel "ready" to go to sleep. We have tried all his life to break him of this habit.

We have given up.


I love blowing bubbles



I love that he fell asleep on my shoulder.



I love that they love each other

even if things get a little out of control.

1 comment:

Auntie Jessica said...

It makes me very happy that Slinky Dog is one of the things on his bed! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin