Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sick and Twisted

Here is a little post all about yours' truly


Of course, since I decided to do one about ME I had to get some help from two others.




So, I am really into crocheting lately. I love to crochet blankets, but lately I have been really into crocheting animals.

I know. I know.

It kind of sounds like an old woman crocheting creepy dolls,

but I don't care. I am addicted to it! I love trying to manipulate the yarn to do what I want.

What I want!
Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!



Here are a few of my recent projects.

Here is my attempt at a horse.


I asked Christopher what we should name him.

Chris: Spider.
Me: Why Spider??
Chris: (with an annoyed sigh) Because it rhymes Mom!
Me: Oh, yes. Silly me.


Here is my lion.


I used the multicolored yarn which was totally exciting. You never knew what kind of pattern it was going to make.


Christopher named this one Spider #2.

Me: Oh, because it rhymes??
Chris: (another annoyed sigh) Noooooo Mom. It doesn't rhyme.
Me: Oh, yes. Silly me.


And, last but not least. My favorite (total lie), high pitched, overly exuberant little monster . . . . ELMO!

Andy loves Elmo. Too bad this guy doesn't look too much like him :)

Anyways, now you know my sick and twisted hobby. Feel free to laugh and call me an old geezer. I don't mind.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable. I crocheted hats and scarves for my entire family once (9 sets) and haven't picked up a crochet hook since. I wish I were good enough to make cute animals though. keep it up!

Jessica said...

Wow! That's awesome! I still never managed to make my attempt at a scarf look good, so I kinda gave it up.

Ken and Jos said...

You are really good at it, they are super cute! I love the random colored yarn. It makes them really unique and cool.

Shayla said...

so cute!! You have so many talents!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

wow you are really good I would buy that elmo!

Eva said...

I love your animals!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin