Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things I Loved This Week . . . . .

I loved that by some miracle I got to watch this movie - ALL BY MYSELF!



I loved art projects.




I loved that the littlest one loves tostreeeetch his arm out to feel the bath water rushing in.




I loved that they had to check themselves out in the mirror after bath time.

?



I loved homemade bread.




I loved (slight sarcasm) that my bed became the fun place to hang out.



I loved that he had to check to make sure I was stillthere.


6 comments:

Swensen Family said...

How do you manage to make home made bread with two little ones!!! I have a hard enough time to get a decent dinner on the table. You sure have talent, such a good mom!

Sarah said...

I love your adorable optimism. It's so refreshing.

Unknown said...

I watched 7 Brides for 7 brothers this week too! Such a great movie. Mine, however, was interrupted like 6 times.

Kimberly said...

I want to watch that movie now that you have reminded me how much I love it!

Lisa said...

Your blog is so cute, entertaining, upbeat, and fabulous I'd buy it to read if it were a book! You are so talented and artsy- I love it, and it's rubbing off on your kids. I can't believe how big they are getting!

Ken and Jos said...

I love Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - I haven't watched it in forever but it totally reminds me of my Mom and just being young and growing up. Did we ever watch it together? Fun, fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin