Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A New Tradition

A New Tradition

I've decided to start a new weekly blog post based on this person's inspiring words.

Is it . . . . . Mother Teresa who for over 45 years ministered to the poor, sick, orphaned, and dying.



Is it Abraham Lincoln who successfully led the country through its greatest crisis, the Civil War, and ended slavery.


Is it Ghandi
who was a major political and spiritual leader of India and the Indian independence movement.


or is it Bill Cosby
the creator of the Cosby Show and Fat Albert.

Okay, so some of them are more worthy than others :). But, I will prove to you every week why the winner is . . . . . . . Bill Cosby!!!! Yay! He should feel so honored. I watch the Cosby Show reruns everyday and I have decided that I want to be a parent like him. He's funny, he's smart, and he always knows what to say. So, I have decided that his wisdomatic words will become a part of my blog every week and you will all benefit from them :). This week is just a funny and very true statement from this funny funny man.



Cosby talking to his children: "I don't really know how intelligent I am because I can't ever finish a thought! You people are always jamming yourselves into my thoughts. Jam! Jam! Jam! Think of the things I could have invented!"


So true. So true. I am pretty sure I may be a genius. But, these people

won't let me finish a thought! That's okay though. I'd rather be a mom with sweet, wonderful children than the brilliant, inspired genius I know is being suppressed :)

6 comments:

Shayla said...

yay I LOVE Bill Cosby!!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I love it! It is for this exact reason I have established "mommy quiet time". I seriously think I answered the question "momma, what are you doing?" 28 times yesterday. And at least half were while I was making dinner.

Unknown said...

ha ha! I LOVE the Cosby Show too. I even have taped reruns. :) I hope you get a few ideas in every once in awhile, just to keep you on your toes!

Sarah said...

I love it! I watch the Cosby's quite often as well when I remember or am not doing something else. So fun.

Jessica said...

Haha you're adorable, and I always knew you were a genius - even back when we wore corduroy overalls and struggled through Algebra I. Oh, those were the days... And I LOVE and always will love the Cosby's!

Anonymous said...

That made my day :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin