Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Visitor


We had a fun visit from our Auntie Jessica (as she is affectionately called) who flew all the way from Los Angeles just to see us! Jess was my best friend in junior high and high school and we had a great time remembering the good, the bad, and the ugly of our school years. She spoiled us rotten with toys for the boys and sugar overload for me. The detox has not been fun. Thank you Auntie Jessica and we LOOOOOOVED having you here. Someday we will take a trip to LA again to visit you :)


You can tell that Christopher and baby Andrew adore her :)
And, so do I.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

WA! I wish I could have been there! I hope you guys had fun though! Kristin-Andrew is looking cuter everyday (not that he wasn't cute before-but you know what I mean)!!

Auntie Jessica said...

Aw! I miss you guys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin