
Growing up, my mom was always willing to cultivate my imagination and creativity. If I wanted to concoct some silly thing made of toilet paper rolls and feathers, she was never one to refrain, but one to help make it happen. Birthday cards were always made by hand, empty boxes became dream castles, airplanes, and fancy cars. I appreciated that. She never worried about mess. I loved that. So, when Christopher came to me and said "Mommy, I want to make a robot!" I said. "Sure. Uhhhh. . . . . sure. We'll just make a robot?!"
We made that robot and we made him out of the finest materials. Toilet paper rolls, straws, an easter egg, and of course DUCT TAPE!!!! That stuff is magical. I've decided that it will save me a lot of hassle when he comes to me in the future for other things.
We made that robot and we made him out of the finest materials. Toilet paper rolls, straws, an easter egg, and of course DUCT TAPE!!!! That stuff is magical. I've decided that it will save me a lot of hassle when he comes to me in the future for other things.






2 comments:
You are too funny. What else have you actually made?
haha where did you find those pictures???
Post a Comment