Me : Hello . . . . Blog??
Blog : Yes, Blogger? Where have you been lately?
Me : Uhh . . I'm sorry Blog, but you may not see me for a couple days.
Blog : What?? Why? What about those two people who read me?? They will be devastated.
Me : I'm sick Blog.
Blog : Oh, I see. Well, I'll tell them your alright and that you will be writing on me again someday.
Me: Thanks Blog.

Kristin is alive and will be back soon . . . . .
Blog : Yes, Blogger? Where have you been lately?
Me : Uhh . . I'm sorry Blog, but you may not see me for a couple days.
Blog : What?? Why? What about those two people who read me?? They will be devastated.
Me : I'm sick Blog.
Blog : Oh, I see. Well, I'll tell them your alright and that you will be writing on me again someday.
Me: Thanks Blog.

Kristin is alive and will be back soon . . . . .
2 comments:
soo sorry to hear you are sick and I will miss reading your blog till you feel better. Hope it's soon!
I' sorry that you are sick. I hope that you feel better soon!
Post a Comment