Ummmm for those of you who will post comments on this post-Kristin totally made the costumes. I had to say that because I am so impressed. Kristin when we were trying to come up with costume ideas Dave wanted to be Wall-E and Eva. I told him I was not talented in the arts and crafts department-I think he wanted to see if you would make them for us-but we came up with something easier. Your boys look great!
3 comments:
Yikes!!! That was cute what you did with that photo! Smart idea for costumes this year!!
Ummmm for those of you who will post comments on this post-Kristin totally made the costumes. I had to say that because I am so impressed. Kristin when we were trying to come up with costume ideas Dave wanted to be Wall-E and Eva. I told him I was not talented in the arts and crafts department-I think he wanted to see if you would make them for us-but we came up with something easier. Your boys look great!
How cute are they!!!! I am very impressed at the sweing/crafty skills you have to make the costumes! Hurray for you!!
Post a Comment