Things have changed.
It's strange to look out our window and see this

instead of trees.
It's strange to be outside and not see a single cloud.

Only blue sky as far as you can see.

It's strange not to feel any moss (or giant slugs for that matter) beneath our feet.

However, Christopher says : "Wall-e likes it here."

So, I think we are gonna like it too :)
It's strange to look out our window and see this
instead of trees.
It's strange to be outside and not see a single cloud.
Only blue sky as far as you can see.
It's strange not to feel any moss (or giant slugs for that matter) beneath our feet.
However, Christopher says : "Wall-e likes it here."
So, I think we are gonna like it too :)
3 comments:
RONNIE is going to Blackfoot this weekend. You should make her play with you. :) I need to come visit soon!!
I miss Idaho. . . Maybe we'll get transferred up there. Then again, I do love biking in December. I might miss that.
I'm glad that you are liking it! So, I'm thinking I would love to have you take some family pictures and of my kids when we head home for the holidays... :)
Post a Comment