Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good ol' Idaho

Well, we made it.

We made it to Blackfoot Idaho.

So far, what we know about Blackfoot is
that there is a Potato Museum



and that we aren't sure where we fit with all the cowboys,




cows,




and biiiiig trucks.




We will find our place though and we are liking this new adventure.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey! Just wanted to say I love your blog. I haven't had a lot of time to read blogs lately (I'm sure you can understand) but I finally sat down and looked at your blog and I think the layout of it is so cool. I hope your move went well and you are getting settled. I'm glad we have blogs to stay in touch!

desiree said...

Yay, glad to hear you guys made it... WELCOME TO EASTERN IDAHO! :) Or maybe I should've said, "Howdy pardner. You from around these parts?"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin