Conversation with Christopher on the way home from school :
Me: How was school?
Chris: Good. Did Andy miss me?
Me: Ya. He did.
Chris: Did he miss me a lot?
Me: Yep.
Chris: What did he say? Did he say that he missed me?
Me: Yep. He asked where you were. I told him you were at school and that you would be home soon.
Chris: Did he say that he missed me and that he wanted to go to school too?
Me: Ummmm. Yep. Sure. He said that too :)
Chris: Did he cry? Did he cry all day?
Me: Ummmm. Yep. He cried. He cried allll day (really he did. terrible twos going on in our house!). He was so so sad.
Chris: Good.
Best Buds :)
3 comments:
I laughed so hard. But I am so glad that they are such good buddies. That always tickles me and makes me so happy. They are so cute (even despite the terrible twos) Love those boys!
Too funny! The truth is we all relate because we want to be missed just that much. When I come home from work I always ask Barry if he misses me. :) Tell Chris and Andy I miss them all day.
I love this story :)
Post a Comment