Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things We Love Lately

I love a lot of things.
I really do.
I've been dealing with some tough stuff lately (aren't we all) and that's when it is difficult for me to remember the things I love.
Isn't that the most important time to remember the things you love?
Sheesh.
I'll try harder next time.

I love that Andy has learned how to give hugs. Great big, sweet, lovable bear hugs.




I love that I have reordered my magazine.


I love to read it in the bathtub (tmi?) and dream that my house looks like the ones in the pictures. Clean (ya right), in style (ha ha), perfect (I am dreaming).


I love that Davin and I got to go to a movie . . . in an actual theater . . . . . by ourselves!! It's been years. Yes, YEARS.


It was a fun and fascinating movie.

Wow. This was one boring post. Make me feel better . . . .

What are you loving lately???

4 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

We went and saw Inception in the IMAX on Monday. I really liked the movie!!

Heather Murray said...

Beau and I just went to a movie for the first time in two years as well. I am glad there is another couple out there that is out of movie touch as we are!! I love these posts you do they remind me to count my blessings.

Sally said...

I love your cabin photos!! I also read in the tub. It is the best!

Kimberly said...

YAY! You posted something! I always look forward to your posts. Sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. I hope things get better, or at least more manageable. I'm so proud of you guys for going to a movie and i am glad you ordered a magazine. I get depressed that my house doesn't look like those in the magazines so I don't want to read them. Luv ya lots!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin