Step 1: Help Mommy put the eggs into the pot.
Step 2: Read some Easter books while the eggs are cooking.

Ask your mommy all sorts of questions, like - "Does the Easter Bunny eat my eggs?" "Do I want the Easter Bunny to eat my eggs?" "He won't eat my eggs?" "Oh, good."
Step 3: Put Baby Brother in his high chair so he won't bother you while you dye your eggs.

Well, . . . . .

at least for a few minutes.
Step 5: Carefully place your eggs in the colored water.

Don't have a lot of patience.

Take them out as soon as they have any color whatsoever.







3 comments:
Cute! Andrew looks so big!!
I love it! Your boys are so cute! and growing up!!
Your eggs look great. We never have the patience to wait for them to dry to put stickers and decorations on. I kind of wish the easter bunny would eat our hard boiled eggs so I wouldn't feel guilty throwing them away!
Post a Comment