Saturday, May 2, 2009

No, he's just smart


My son said something the other day that caused me to CRINGE. How could he? What a terrible thing to say! This was the conversation he was carrying on with his two toy cars:

Car #1: "What's that?"
Car #2: "What, that? That's just the money you could be saving with Geico."


Grrrrrrrrr. I despise this googly eyed thing. I just find him quite irksome and somewhat disturbing. And now, he's meddled his way into my son's imaginative play. What's that you say? Maybe my son has watched too much tv lately while his mother lay helplessly flu sickened on the couch? No, I like to think he's just smart.

1 comment:

Dave said...

LOL

I kinda like the Googly eyed wad of money.

And imagining Chris quoting that commercial while playing with his cars makes me love it even more. :)
That's hilarious.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin