We had a great weekend! My mother in law, sister in law, and nephew came to visit us in Portland! We went to the beach, went downtown, went to the beautiful Portland temple, and just had a great time hanging out! Having two three year olds around was a riot! So much fun. We already miss you guys! Love you!



5 comments:
Ooh! Looks like fun! I can't wait to com do some of this stuff with you guys!
I miss you!
Such cute pictures of the little boys together. What cute cousins! I bet it was nice to have some visitors. You look really good too. Come up with any names for the little one?
We had a wonderful time!! Thank you thank you thank you for being a wonderful hostess and putting up with us!! It was worth the LONG drive! Love you guys!
I still can't believe I never knew you graduated in photography- what amazing talent you have! Loved the pictures.
Post a Comment