Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The babies are coming! . . . . .

Any day now I am going to pop



Contractions have been driving me crazy and I am sooooo ready for this little boy to make his appearance. 
 My sister in law's due date got moved to the SAME day as mine so we are waiting for two sweet babies to come to our family. 
 How exciting is that!! 
Next time I am on this blog I will be a mom of three. 
 Am I ready for this???

4 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

So exciting! I'm sorry you are having contractions, I'm sure you are ready to be DONE. I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck! Love ya.

Natalie said...

So excited for you!

Anna said...

I can hardly wait for you! Can't wait for the cousins to get to play.

Sarah said...

Yippee yippee. Can't wait to see!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin