Can't believe it.
Another Halloween has come and gone.
Here are some of the things we did -
Here are some of the things we did -
Christopher had a Halloween parade at school.
I heard it was fun.
I got to the school when the parents were asked to arrive (to help put on costumes) and he was already fully dressed.
One of the teachers had helped him cause I guess he was just too excited.
I walked in the door of the classroom and Christopher yells from the other side : "Mooooom, what are you doing here?"
I explained that I came to help him put on his costume and see the parade.
"No, Mom. You aren't supposed to be here!"
Sooooo, I convinced him to let me take a picture of him looking like a tough cop, and I went home.

Ha ha! Most people probably think this is a horrible thing to do - not to watch your own child in a cute Halloween parade.
However, his schedule is EVERYTHING to him. If I am not in it. I am NOT in it.
And, that's fine with me :)
His teacher said he did well and he handled all of the stress tremendously.
We carved our pumpkin.
Our pumpkin straight from an Idaho farm :)
Andy stuck his hand in and decided that pumpkin gutting was NOT for him.
His job was putting the lid on and off.

Very important.
Christopher did fabulous this year.

This is usually a very hard thing for him to do, but he got over it quickly and gutted the whole pumpkin by himself.

Later that night we braved the cold and the wind for some trick or treating.

We were even accompanied by a cute little pirate princess.
They had a great time.
Hope your Halloween was lots of fun!!
I heard it was fun.
I got to the school when the parents were asked to arrive (to help put on costumes) and he was already fully dressed.
One of the teachers had helped him cause I guess he was just too excited.
I walked in the door of the classroom and Christopher yells from the other side : "Mooooom, what are you doing here?"
I explained that I came to help him put on his costume and see the parade.
"No, Mom. You aren't supposed to be here!"
Sooooo, I convinced him to let me take a picture of him looking like a tough cop, and I went home.
Ha ha! Most people probably think this is a horrible thing to do - not to watch your own child in a cute Halloween parade.
However, his schedule is EVERYTHING to him. If I am not in it. I am NOT in it.
And, that's fine with me :)
His teacher said he did well and he handled all of the stress tremendously.
We carved our pumpkin.
Our pumpkin straight from an Idaho farm :)
Andy stuck his hand in and decided that pumpkin gutting was NOT for him.
His job was putting the lid on and off.

Very important.
Christopher did fabulous this year.

This is usually a very hard thing for him to do, but he got over it quickly and gutted the whole pumpkin by himself.

Later that night we braved the cold and the wind for some trick or treating.
We were even accompanied by a cute little pirate princess.
They had a great time.
Hope your Halloween was lots of fun!!
2 comments:
I love the tough cop picture-he actually kind of looks mad at you. Did you feel sad when he made you go home? I guess since you know him the best you probably dealt with it well :)! We are really sad that we didn't make it for Halloween again this year :( but it looks like you had fun!
I'm late in commenting but I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your boys' costumes. What a cute idea! And the pumpkin turned out awesome. You are such a dang cute family.
Post a Comment