We love that it got to 77 degrees the other day.
We spent most the day outside running in sprinklers,


picking dandelions,

and washing rocks?
Andy spent most of the time asking "Find da rocks?" (with the most pathetic little face) so he could spray them with his spray bottle.

Whatever keeps them happy!
I love the improvements we have seen with our Christopher.

These past couple of months have been very trying for us.
Christopher's anxiety had reached a new level and his days were spent screaming and crying.
If you have never seen a depressed child, I can tell you that it is absolutely tragic.
His anxiety had gotten so bad that I was re potty training him. An almost six year old.
I thought training a 2 or 3 year was hard.
This was hard.
He psychologically could not get past his anxiety. He knew how to use a bathroom, but his fear was overtaking him.
I spent most of this winter at home feeling sorry for myself (hate to say it). Ugh.
BUT, we are doing better!!
We finally found a medicine combination that is helping.
It can't take his disorder away, of course, but it is HELPING him function.
Such a huge blessing.
I love modern medicine.
I love that I have a new project.
I am moving the boys into the same room.
Christopher loves the color red and wanted a red room.
So, they are going to have a red and gray robot room.



I will show you when it's done.
I am loving this song (click to hear it):
Hourglass
I have just discovered Mindy Gledhill and I kinda love her!
Such a unique voice.
I loved watching 20/20 last Friday and seeing Nie Nie!!

How can you not admire and love this lady?
If you haven't been to her blog, YOU SHOULD.
I have a link on the side of my blog :)
I love that my Grandma just got an IPad.
She has never used a computer, but she is learning and I know it can't be easy :)
I hope she reads this sometime and knows that I LOVE HER!!
What are you loving lately??
3 comments:
I am glad you guys are doing better :) It's hard when you are in the moment or moments of trial and try to say "this is ok" when you see others and wish their normal was your normal. Been there!! I love reading your blog and I am grateful you hear the things that you guys are accomplishing! You are amazing!
i love your optimism and your fun posts. I also love the sunshine!
I love the way you photograph your children. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment