Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things We Love Lately

We love sweet potato fries.


CANNOT
get enough of these things.
They have the most beautiful color.


I love cutting into them.

They also seem to be the same color as a wall in my family room.


Who knew.
(Thank you Grandma Eva for supplying us with a box of these beautiful sweet potatoes.)


I love this little man


and his has me rolling on the ground laughing personality


I love how brave my Andy was at the doctor the other day when they had to poke his little arms 3 times to draw blood.


This boy did not utter a peep. Amazing!


Both boys also got flu shots so it meant going to the Dollar Store for a prize.

I love that Christopher picked out the most girly thing in the store and was not ashamed.


Pink and purple dollhouse furniture for his manly, terrifying dragon castle.


Awesome.


And, something I DON'T love.
Can I do that?
I am not loving Facebook.

Apparently, right now they think that I am

A. Not a real person



and

B. Highly suspicious



Soooo, they decided to terminate my account. WHAT????!!!
Okay, so maybe I am hardly EVER on there.
I haven't posted a status in a year.
HOWEVER, I do communicate with a lot of people through it.
So, I am petitioning at this moment and I will keep you updated on my non-creepy, non-suspicious Facebook happenings.



What are you loving or hating (hem hem FACEBOOK) lately??






7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those sweet potato fries look sooooo good. Is there any trick to them as far as seasonings go? How long do you cook them for? I also love that Chris picked out that girly toy and that there were mispelled words on it! Lets see...I am loving all the Christmas stuff (decorations, crafts, music...) which I usually don't love it this early. I love laughing with Jenna and I love these chocolate Rolo cookies I made for a meeting on Sunday. Oh and I love you!

Kristin said...

Special Update: Facebook has decided that I am a real person.

So relieved.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Loving that little Andy's face! And the fabulous Huose. Every kid's does forever need are some. (Just a little Dollar Store grammar for you).

Dave said...

I love the "Beautiful Huose"...
I would've gotten it just for the typo.

~she~ said...

I wonder what country the "Huose" was manufactured in that it would use that horrible English translation? Thanks for the laugh!

Ken and Jos said...

That's cute what Christopher picked out. I'm loving Pero with Hazelnut coffee creamer right now - yum! It makes me warm and cozy amidst all this chilly weather. Plus it just reminds me of Grandma and Grandpa's house growing up ;-)

Amber said...

I'm loving orange, red, and yellow leaves and days in the 60s still. I'm loving clothes with ruffles. I'm loving a chance to remember to be thankful this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin