Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good ol' Summertime

Summer is FINALLY here and we couldn't be more excited!


That means bare feet!


Moms' favorite thing to do. She is unfortunately handing it down to her children.
Oops.


It means that we got to go to a baseball game with our awesome neighbors!


Apparently 3 out of 4 of us don't know how to look at a camera.


Wow.



It means that the boys have to have their evening romp in their underwear.


Good thing we have those awesome neighbors that don't mind a little underwear flashing.


Today we are taking a little break from all the summer fun.
The little one is a little sick and all he wants is a little rest on the couch,


his favorite shows, and maybe a nap.



How's your summer so far?

5 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

Cute pictures! Summer so far is good - I've already knocked out my first two sunburns and have fun things planned soon - like Bear Lake, Lava Hot Springs, and Ken's birthday.

Amber said...

I love your blog. Have I ever said that. It makes me feel better just reading it. My summer is going well. Just wish I had more energy!

Anonymous said...

AWW! I love all your pics and your blogging style is so much fun to read!!! Love the streakers in the backyard!!!

Sally said...

hope he gets feeling better soon. what a darling photo.

Shayla said...

I looked at all of the pictures, does that count??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin