
If anyone knows my son Christopher they know that he is nothing like me :) He is boisterous, incredibly friendly, and excited about anything and EVERYTHING! However, this can come with a price. My visits to my doctor have never been ordinary and the waiting room is always WAITING to see what he is going to say next. Here are a few things he has announced to everyone :
"Uh oh! I peed in my diaper! If I go in the potty I get candy and big boy underwear!"
A blessing on the food. What food? I don't know.
"My mommy has a baby in her tummy! See!" And he proceeded to try to lift my shirt.
"Mommy goes potty in a cup at the doctors."
A blessing on the food. What food? I don't know.
"My mommy has a baby in her tummy! See!" And he proceeded to try to lift my shirt.
"Mommy goes potty in a cup at the doctors."
And, that's just a taste of the "adorable" things he shares. Amazingly, I am not too embarrassed by it anymore. Kids will say the darndest things.
Well, on with the point of this blog. Christopher and I have found a new love. Frozen blueberries. They are heaven.
So, we have been eating them a lot. If you've ever had blueberries you know that they are called blueberries for a reason. Exhibit A:
The receptionists just looked us straight in the face and said : "You two never cease to make us laugh." Sigh. We are quite the pair I must say.
4 comments:
WOW you guys are cute-I really miss you!!
Where do you find these ridiculous and hillarious pictures? You gotta love kids!
Well your posts always make me giggle thats for sure.
You make me laugh more than most people! I love you!
Post a Comment