Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Two Things To Say

Two reasons why I cannot wait for this weekend:

Number ONE!



I get to go HOME!!! YAY! I love living in Portland and we have made some wonderful friends, but there is nothing like spending a little time with the family during the holiday season. Hooray for little Idaho Falls, Idaho.



Number TWO!

It's the HOLY WAR! Okay, so I am so nervous about this game I don't even know if I can actually watch it. And, I don't know if I can handle Davin if they lose (just kiddin Davi, you know I love you:) We believe in our Unga, our Max, our Pitta, and our Bronco! We know you will win!

6 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

Ok, so I was soooo confused with the first picture. I truly thought that was one of the reasons why you are excited. I sat and looked at the picture, squinted to check my eyes, and still couldn't figure it out. Ha, ha! I'm a bit slow. Tell you fam hi since I won't be coming up :(

Shayla said...

WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT FIRST PICTURE?!?!! Hahaha! I live in U territory now, but don't worry, I'm holding out strong for the Y!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE FIRST PICTURE????

Anonymous said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE FIRST PICTURE????

Kristin said...

I didn't realize these pictures would cause such a stir! The first picture is that cat that was born with one eye! Crazy huh? Guess what they named him. Cyclops, of course.

Ken and Jos said...

What an original name for a one-eyed cat! LOL. Good luck to your BYU team, I think my Utah team might just kill them. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin