I love, LOVE that picture you put as your header. I agree with your comment about the cabin. Why were things much more fun when we were little? I have such GREAT memories of that cabin with all of us. I think we plan something for next year where we all go up together. That would be so much fun! A big trip for you since you are further away, but I think it would be fun to get our families together again and have the grandparents come too. Even the snowmobile trip again, I always tell Ken about it (and Bryce tells Hanah), but they have yet to see this "awesome trip". I bet they think we've made it up. Ha, ha... remember that? It was so fun! Wow, this is a novel for you. Sorry, hope you have a great week. I can't wait until Wednesday to here the big news!
3 comments:
christopher is bigger and bigger every time I see him! he's so cute
Thanks for making me laugh at 5am!
I love, LOVE that picture you put as your header. I agree with your comment about the cabin. Why were things much more fun when we were little? I have such GREAT memories of that cabin with all of us. I think we plan something for next year where we all go up together. That would be so much fun! A big trip for you since you are further away, but I think it would be fun to get our families together again and have the grandparents come too. Even the snowmobile trip again, I always tell Ken about it (and Bryce tells Hanah), but they have yet to see this "awesome trip". I bet they think we've made it up. Ha, ha... remember that? It was so fun! Wow, this is a novel for you. Sorry, hope you have a great week. I can't wait until Wednesday to here the big news!
Post a Comment