Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Burglar



He's not my little baby anymore! Okay, so I should have realized this a long time ago (he is almost 3 years old.) However, today was another tell tale sign that he is ready to move on. We have been keeping Christopher in his crib all this time for many reasons: we don't have room in our tiny apartment for a bed and the old crib, and WE HAVE NO MONEY! So, he has been a little angel and has never given us reason to worry about him climbing out. Well, today as I was taking a nap, I heard the door slowly creak open. I was thinking WHO IS THAT? DAVIN'S HOME EARLY? A BURGLAR? No! It was the timid little face of my son who quietly comes over to me and says "Mom, I wake up." Wow! I am sooooo glad we are moving and can finally have room to give this little guy a big boy bed. Now I just have to keep him in there for a week and a half. Yikes.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

a week and a half? nothing's going to stop him now!!!

Genessa said...

Wow! It amazes me how smart these little ones are. So when is your baby due? So do you know what you are having yet? Congrats. Good luck on your move.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin