Monday, July 7, 2008

We have all been enjoying the Olympic trials, most particularly the track and field. Hmmm . . . . wonder why? Christopher loooooves them! Daddy also loves that Christopher looooves them! All Davin has to say is "There's a race on!" and Christopher comes flying in the room screaming RACE RACE RACE!!! Davin even let Christopher miss a naptime so he could watch with him. That just shows how excited Davin is to have another track fan in the house. Christopher even cries when the channel is briefly changed. He has decided that the "yellow guy" or anyone wearing yellow should always be the winner. The video is of him practicing his running skills. Davin is hoping Christopher will be the next Olympic champion.

2 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

I am so excited you started one! I love the pictures and love seeing what you guys are up to. You are a cute family!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Hey Guys,

Looks like you've got quite the track star on your hands. What can we say...I blame Davin!!

Adam & Christine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin